Pages

31DC2013: Day 9, rainbow nails

Monday, September 9, 2013
I have to admit, I wasn't too excited about today's challange. For me rainbow is either too childish or the homosexual flag, to be honest with you. After coming up, and canceling, tons of ideas, I decided to simply taste the rainbow!

Oh... yeah! It's a skittles mani! And boy, this mani was a rough one! My nails ended up too short for this, and if you'll look closely, you'll see that I dropped the "e" in the word. BUT- I am very proud of it, and the rainbow itself came out great, which is why it's good I took some pictures before adding the text.


So my pointer is obviously the original flavored package, while the other nails supposed to resemble the skittles them self. Also, smart me didn't bother to wait till the text is fully dried, and massed it up with the top coat.

And on to the color list-
The red is Life strawberry, the orange is Life 299, the yellow is Ga-de california sun, green is Chic crazy in love, and the blue on the logo is Chic bora bora. The purple on my pinky is Ga-de purple empire, while the one used on my ring finger is Life 328. Don't ask why.

No comments:

Post a Comment