Pages

31DC2013: Day 13, animal print nails

Friday, September 13, 2013
I came up with today's manicure quit early in the day, but was too lazy to do it till now.
I didn't want to go with the classical animal prints, so I thought about it for a while, and decided to go with a parrot! two of them actually.

Four of my nails are devoted to the red parrot [don't expect me to search for his name], and my thumb is the parrot that I'm pretty sure is called Drara. This manicure is meant to be seen in a diagonal position.
After coloring my base colors, I hand drawn the details, and used dotting tool for the green bird eye.

This gonna be a long list of colors...
Green is Chic crazy in love, red is Life strawberry, white is Chic white flag, black is Chic black fog. I used Ga-de california sun for the green bird eye and as an undie on my ring finger. Both the blue and the bright yellow are from nails supreme set.

No comments:

Post a Comment