Pages

31DC2013: Day 25, Inspired by fashion

Thursday, September 26, 2013
When I first set my mind to do the 31DC, I just KNEW I'm gonna ask my friends to look for some crazy fashion for me to use, since I'm not much of a fashionista my self. But it the end, I needed no help! Few weeks ago [don't expect me to know when], New York fashion week took place, and links for the collections, and one caught my eyes in particular.

I took my inspiration from Diana Von Furstenberg spring 2013 collection. Maybe the name doesn't ring a bell to you, it sure didn't ring for me, But when I googled her, I recognized her in a second. And so what if I watch American Next Top Model marathons when I'm sick. It's on TV! Any how, you can see the rest of the collection here.

My base color in the non-accent nails is Chic sand. The light blue is Life 329, darker blue is Chic bora bora, and the orange-y shade is Ga-de clay brushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment