Pages

31DC2013: Day 21, inspired by color

Sunday, September 22, 2013
*Intentionally ignoring the fact I've missed two posts, and hope to fill them up later.*
This is the part of the challenge that I was the most excited about! It just feels that this time, I got more space to do what ever I want, be much more creative about things!
So as many other bloggers, I interpreted this day as "inspired by color name", and I went with Essence night in vegas, which is a flakie topper.

Night in vegas starts in the Vegas sign, so that's what I went with! Smudged as hell, so I'm guessing it's time for a new top coat [and another, thinner, brush], but other than that, it turned up quiet awesome. I'm very happy about it, frankly.

Black is Chic black fog, and on top of it on most nails I have Essence night in vegas. In the thumb I added a random rhinestone I found. White is Chic white flag, Yellow is Ga-de mellow yellow, the blue of the stand is Life  316, and the blue for the font is Chic bora bora. red is Life strawberry, and gray is Life 269.

No comments:

Post a Comment