Pages

31DC2013: Day 23, Inspired by a movie

Monday, September 23, 2013
That one was a sure thing for me. My all time favorite is Grease. No, for real now- I've seen it over 10 times, heard the song many more times, I own the DVD, and yesterday I got my hands on a vinyl records set!
So I knew Grease is gonna be it.


Pinky to pointe I presented different outfits in the movie- Pink Ladies jacket, T Birds jacket, the skirt of that nerdy girl, and Rydell logo on the cheerleaders outfits.
As for the Pink Ladies, and the T Birds, I chose singular form, because I didn't had place for anything else.

My thumb shows the Grease logo- the word itself in a car shape.
And to tell you the truth- I'M SO FREAKING PROUD OF IT. For real! It turned out so much better then I expected, and I couldn't be more happy about it.

Black in by thumb, pointer, middle and ring fingers is Chic black fog, White in my thumb, middle, ring and pinky is Chic white flag. Red in my pinky and thumb is Life strawberry, Blue in my ring finger is Life 332, and the pink in my Pointer finger is Laka 73.

No comments:

Post a Comment