Pages

Full glitter placing manicure

Thursday, February 20, 2014
Sparkles! Sparkles all around! Do you see that amazing reflection of the light, viewed on all the colors of the rainbow?
That's right. You do. Because what I have for you today is holographic glitters, and tons of them!
I've finally got my hands on gold holographic qlequins, and decided that this time, instead of an accent nail, I'll go with a complete manicure filled with glitter!



After completing this manicure, I couldn't help but keep on playing with my fingers up against the light, and just stare at it while it sparkles. And yet, as much as I love it, it was a bit too much for me. I guess I'll keep with accent nails and non-full glitter placing for a while.
The two photos below are showing the manicure in direct light.



My base color is P2 Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment