Pages

Spring Awakening

Friday, April 4, 2014
Originally, I did this design for Nailpolis competition, and later on I've submitted it to KBShimmer competition as well. I'm guessing that spring is the right time for nail art competitions... Anyhow, when I uploaded it to Nailpolis, I've named it "Two little birdies sitting on a tree", but for the post name I went with the competition name itself, which was what I wrote on my thumb as well.



I've started with a grey base and sponged greens and pink all over the background for the overall flower-y vibe. The rest was free handed, and at the end, I finished up with 15 different nail polishes out on the table.
I really liked the bird on my ring finger, but the second one didn't turn out very well, I believe.



I even went a bit artistic with this design, and did some photos with floral props, that believe me, were really hard to find around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment