Pages

The Lacquer Legion: Glam

Monday, April 28, 2014
So, I know I've been a bad blogger lately. Trust me, it hurts me more then it hurts you. But I have managed to get the Lacquer Legion post up in time for you guys, and I have some stuff up my sleeve for very soon [AKA when I'll have the time to sit down and edit the photos.], including a review of some awesome Born Pretty store items!


Anyhow, When I thought of the subject of GLAM, I knew I'm going o do something with glitters and gem shades. So I decided to go with a bright turquoise, and a 3D cube pattern using gold and silver holographic glequins.


My base color is Ga-de Dramatic teal, and the reason that the two accent nails are o bubbly is because I used my thick top coat to smoth out the glequins. I need to find another solution for that!

2 comments: